www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Kwindla Hultman Kramer <kwin...@allafrica.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-proxy) Wed May 9 23:45:14 EDT 2001
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 13:43:27 GMT

Hi,

Is there any chance that my caching/headers-functions patch could make
it into the mod_proxy distribution before the planned feature freeze?
(message-id: <15089.34684.423523.700807@khk.allafrica.com> or url:
http://allafrica.com/tools/apache/mod_proxy/)

I know that lots of hard slogging is going on in other areas, these
days, and that folks don't have much time to examine and vet submitted
patches. But we depend on the functionality in that patch for our
production sites, and I suspect that both the ability to decouple
mod_proxy's reverse proxy caching from the cache directives that are
sent to the outside world and the ability to set arbritrary headers
according to uri pattern-matching would be useful to lots of other
people, too.

Respectfully Yours,
Kwindla