www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject Patch to make mod_proxy dynamic on win32
Date Thu, 10 May 2001 20:54:41 GMT
hi guys.
this is a patch to make modproxy into a dynamic DLL on win32.
I split out 3 different proxy handlers into seperate projects (so they can become seperate
DLLs)
and change some of the module definitions (added/removed PROXY_DECLARE from various places)
this works as a reverse proxy, and it can proxy http requests (although i see the akamai problem)
and it does FTP listings via the proxy.

(in order to make it run, the core team needs to apply the patch I mailed yesterday to correct
some of
the function defintions so they are exported)

If no one objects I'll commit this tomorrow.

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis