www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <I...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: mod_proxy patches for HTTP Header manipulation
Date Mon, 21 May 2001 21:48:27 GMT
what about the case where you need to change the header based on a environment
variable set in mod_include before the request to the proxy.

eg..

..
<!--#set foo=bar-->
<!--#include virtual file="/proxycall" -->
<!--#set foo=bar2-->
<!--#include virtual file="/proxycall" -->
..

can this kind of thing be done via input-filters/mod_header??
I put a patch in for a specific hook in mod_proxy to do something like
this, but it was mentioned that input filters were a better way to go,
but based on other discussions it seems like input filters won't be able
to handle this ...

..Ian