www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Um... Akamai???
Date Fri, 04 May 2001 23:59:21 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Actually the Apple site is the OS X site:
>
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/
>
> www.apple.com never had the problem.

That site works great here...

> BTW, Graham, that's all I'm doing here with the proxy test setup,
> basically just the minimum proxy config with default everything.
>
> My proxy isn't on localhost, though. It's a couple of hops away from the
> client box.

The problem went away a few days ago after updating my sandbox to the
latest versions of everything. I haven't made any changes to the proxy
code apart from a fix to the PROXY_DIR filter that turns directory
listings into HTML-ised pages. Currently it would seem the bug was
elsewhere in Apache and was fixed. There have been a whole bunch of
changes to the Apache core lately.

Are the systems the same as before? Is it possible to watch what is
going on with a debugger?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon