www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: mod_proxy patches for HTTP Header manipulation
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 00:17:35 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Can we review it for inclusion in mod_proxy++ (the HTTP/1.1 version)
> that we will package separately? Or should we wait and commit to
> -current after 1.3.20 is released?

[questions for the original poster]

> >> mod_headers, in

Is there a reason why mod_headers can't be asked or modified to do this?

This is useful functionality I will agree, but I don't think adding more
directives to do almost the same thing as we can already do is a good
idea.

ProxyResponseExpiresVector
CacheFreshenDate

Can you explain what the above directives do?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street