www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <v.j.orlikow...@gte.net>
Subject Re: next 2.0 beta
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:08:19 GMT
 > How about creating a STABLE branch of the proxy code. Our job is to
 > ensure the stable code works. The RM's job is to check out the latest
 > STABLE branch and roll it into Apache.
 >
 > This way coordination between us and the RM is completely unnecessary -
 > if no changes have been made to the STABLE branch between rollup
 > releases who cares? The RM pulls and rolls - simple.

I like this idea, until we do a CPAN type of thing.

That said, we have a ways to go to be STABLE, based on some of my
testing from last night.

(says Victor, who is patrolling the bugdb as he writes this, and has
turned over a segfault in the ftp proxy code, around the apr_strtok).

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski