www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: adding module mod_proxy to apache
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 12:31:15 GMT
Amit Desai wrote:

> we are trying to add mod_proxy (1.23) to apache-2_0_23.
> after running following commands, it gives error while running make.
> please, can you go through the errors and tell us what is creating
> problem.

I'm not sure if building with apxs is support yet. The way to build it
currently is to place all the files in the httpd-proxy/module-2.0
directory inside the httpd-2.0/modules/proxy directory, and then
configure Apache from scratch adding the --enable-proxy flag to switch
the proxy on.

(We really need to get his issue of proxy into Apache sorted out once
and for all)

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon