www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 nightly build log
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:44:50 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Like mid air refueling, merging proxy back into httpd will work best
> when both moving pieces are in sync; that's the tricky part.

I think the best idea is to fold mod_proxy back into the httpd-2.0 tree
as it is now, and allow the wider exposure to uncover any problems,
which we will then just fix as we otherwise would anyway.

I also think keeping a module-2.1 sandbox available for additional work
is a good idea. There will be an httpd-2.1 at some point in the future,
we can use this module-2.1 sandbox until the new development track
happens.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon