www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "Roderick Groesbeek" <rgro...@triple-it.com>
Subject mod_proxy && code available?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:08:56 GMT
                                                Howdy People,

Info:
-------
I am a fine user of  a patched version of mod_proxy on the 1.3.* framework.
I have patched the source to support reversed proxy protocol, and to do
mysql authentication.

Questions:
---------------
- What is becoming of the old mod_proxy source of the 1.3.* framework?
- Is the old source still usable, supported on the 2.* framework?
- Should I port my functionality into the new source?
- Is there already some new source available? (cvs, http/ftp)
  (The manual lacks url's pointing to locations)

Thnx for your answers...

Vriendelijke Groet,

Roderick
--
Pettemerstraat 12A                                  T r I p l e
1823 CW Alkmaar                                         T