www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Charsets, Akamai, and Rock-n-Roll
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 10:09:39 GMT
Eli Marmor wrote:

> 2. There are still problems with akamai. The page I mentioned, fails in
>    downloading 67 of its components. Many of them are akamai's, and the
>    others have probably the same cause of problem (the number - 67 - is so
>    high because the browser counts all the repeatitions).

What version of the proxy code did you use? I managed to replicate this
problem a few months ago, but then after some updates were made to the
filter code the problem went away and it worked fine for me since on
Linux/PPC.

I think this might be a platform specific thing.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street