www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@netmask.it>
Subject Re: Charsets, Akamai, and Rock-n-Roll
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:16:52 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:

> Eli Marmor wrote:
>
> > Somewhere between September 4 and now, the second problem has been
> > disappeared *PROBABLY* (this seems OK from first look).

> The Akamai problem was not reported as resolved, but rather as
> "no-fault-found" on Linux (and I think MacOS 10).
>
> proxy relies heavily on the underlying filter subsystem, which has been
> extensively tested and fixed over the last few months. It's likely the
> Akamai problem was found and fixed outside the proxy code as a result of
> this testing.

Thanks.

I just want to clarify that I'm not sure that both bugs ("mine" and
Akamai's) are the same one; They just look similar (plus the fact that
about a half of the unreached URLs with "my" bug are stored at Akamai).

It seems that finally, after so many years of development, Apache 2.0
is starting to rock!
--
Eli Marmor
marmor@netmask.it