www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Ritchie" <Simon.Ritc...@net.ntl.com>
Subject RE: mod_proxy & mod_ssl for http -> https proxying
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:27:19 GMT
However, I'm doing it with mod_rewrite, not just mod_proxy.

There's a very good guide to mod_rewrite and it shows how to use it along
with mod_proxy to build a reverse proxy.  I think you can use similar
techniques to take in HTTP and send out HTTPS, which is what is wanted here.
As I explained, I'm working on something that takes in HTTPS and sends out
HTTP.  I think it can be done, but I won't know for sure until I am
finished.

Simon