www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "SAVAGE,CRAIG (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <craig_sav...@hp.com>
Subject Upgrading an Apache proxy server.
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:23:11 GMT
Hi,

I have encountered a slight problem in an upgrade I am performing, and would
ask for some advice...

I had an Apache 1 server functioning as a proxy. Nothing else, just a proxy
that needed to be able to contact HTTP and HTTPS sites.

I upgraded to Apache 2.0.39 and now the proxy will only connect to HTTP
sites.

It's probably something silly I've forgotten to do/ or done :) So please
take the time to point out my folly?

Thanks for your time
Craig Savage
Hewlett-Packard        | HP Services            | Bristol

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately.  You must
not copy this message or use it for any purpose, nor publish or disclose its
contents to any other person.