www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Geff <g...@pier64.com>
Subject Re: Reproducable apache 1.3.26 /modproxy issue viewing www.kbb.com
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:19:07 GMT
Graham,

	Thanks for your response.  That is EXACTLY what I found from my
weekend's research as well.  I hadn't seen anything come to this list
regarding it so I posted the question.  I also saw your post here:

http://www.apachelabs.org/apache-mbox/200205.mbox/%3C3CD785C5.CE9E3FB5@sharp.fm%3E

another related post here by a different author:

http://www.apachelabs.org/apache-mbox/200205.mbox/%3C20020506155811.GC25734@fermat.math.technion.ac.il%3E

	I'm looking for the Microsoft bug report.  Does anyone know if any
service pack fixes it?.  This is causing me a ton of trouble.  Thanks
for your help.  Sorry to waste your time with this.  And sorry to blame
apache.

Geff