www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Geff <g...@pier64.com>
Subject Re: Reproducable apache 1.3.26 /modproxy issue viewing www.kbb.com
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 00:50:58 GMT
I've written a patch that seems to address the problem.

I just wanted others to have the option to apply it.  I think it's
ridiculous to have to break apache, an RFC compliant server to be able
to view a website.  But what am I going to do about it? :)  The truth is
the patch should remove ANY entity-header variable.  But I only chose to
deal with the Content-Length variable in the short term.

Comments are welcome as always.

Enjoy,

Geff