www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <Ian.Hols...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: Multiplexing proxy gateway requests to backend servers
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:23:46 GMT
On Mon, 2002-08-19 at 09:00, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2002, Ian Holsman wrote:

Good .. thats fantastic news Alex.

The other thing to remember is that in >our< case (yours may vary)
connection setup/teardown may account for ~10ms, while the actual thing
being reversed proxied is a order of magnitude (or more) larger, and
this stuff just gets lost in the noise.

--Ian

--
Ian Holsman