www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Brasseur <nicolasbrass...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to use different server based on the url ???
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:20:16 GMT
Hello can anybody please tell me if it is possible to
reroute requests to another web server based on the
url used ...
I have an apache web server on a machine, and a lotus
domino server on another machine. I have a domain name
loop.be pointing to a router that re-route requests
addressed to the port 80 to the apache server. I would
like that when the url is www.loop.be the HTTP
requests are re-routed to the apache server (normal
way) and when the url used is mail.loop.be the HTTP
requests should be forwarded to the domino server.
In other terms, is apache able to "forward" requests
based on the url used ...

Am I clear enough ?

Thanks for your answers ...

Nicolas