www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and HTTP 302 response
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:40:03 GMT
I have the same problem with two sites : www.argenta.be and
www.sony-europe.com . The proxy locks up for 30 seconds and then garbles
up the headers. Sony is a IIS/4.x, which has a known problem : it does
not send a <fin> TCP/IP packet at the end of the connection, so the
proxy keeps on waiting until a timeout occurs. Does your proxy lock up
also for about 30 seconds ? I don't know if this causes the headers to
be garbled.

I've contacted the webmasters to get more details but up until now no
response ...

Peter.