www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbie...@vlafo.be>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and HTTP 302 response
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:53:55 GMT
Hi,

I've investigated further and I see strange things happening :

Direct conntection :

# wget -S --proxy=off http://www.argenta.be
--11:29:28--  http://www.argenta.be/
           => `index.html.2'
Resolving www.argenta.be... done.
Connecting to www.argenta.be[62.233.1.156]:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
 2 Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:27:03 GMT
 3 Server: web server
 4 Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDQQGGGQLW=GIHBKICAKHGMILKNGEHDOBLI; path=/
 5 cache-control: private
 6 Connection: close
 7 Content-Type: text/html

Through the proxy :

wget -S http://www.argenta.be
--11:28:22--  http://www.argenta.be/
           => `index.html.1'
Resolving vlafo3... done.
Connecting to vlafo3[193.190.145.66]:80... connected.
Proxy request sent, awaiting response...
 2
 3 Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:28:22 GMT
 4 Server: web server
 5 Set-Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDQQGGGQLW=PHHBKICAHBJJACKGMCPAJPAC; path=/
 6 cache-control: private
 7 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
 8 Via: 1.0 www.argenta.be
10 Connection: close

Notice the extra empty line when going through the proxy. Something I
also notice that is different is the HTTP line : on other sites, the
line includes " OK", but here it is not present. I know some regexp's
will fail on this line ...

I'll check the code if I have the time !

Anyway, I haven't tested the 302 response, what http headerline must I
send to the server to get a 302 response ?

Cheers,

Peter.