www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Hutley <br...@hutley.net>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and HTTP 302 response
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:14:40 GMT
Peter Van Biesen wrote:

>Yes, I'm sorry, I should have pointed this out. Actually, it is a 2.0.39
>patch, since I have not yet download the 2.0.40 ...
>
>Btw, am I to understand that the rfc states that there should be a space
>there ( I didn't have the time to look it up yet ) ?

Yup.

 From the HTTP 1.1 RFC (2068) (but also in the 1.0 RFC).

-- 8< -- snip -- 8< --
6.1 Status-Line

   The first line of a Response message is the Status-Line, consisting
   of the protocol version followed by a numeric status code and its
   associated textual phrase, with each element separated by SP
   characters.  No CR or LF is allowed except in the final CRLF
   sequence.

       Status-Line = HTTP-Version SP Status-Code SP Reason-Phrase CRLF

-- 8< -- snip -- 8< --

Cheers, Brett