www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Schoemaker <mart...@osp.nl>
Subject Re: Siteminder/mod_proxy issues
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:28:25 GMT
Hi,

We use SM 4.51 and not yet the QMR4 web-agent. Will install
and try this out right away. In any case, this does not seem
to be a mod_proxy problem anyway. I did some more checking
and the browser problems are probably caused by the Set-Cookie
headers which are set multiple times. Also, the Cookies them-
selves for the user that works are smaller that the ones for
the user that don't work and this prolly gives strange effects
in IE (who whould have guessed ? :))

Anyway, this seems more like a SM/Cookie/RFC issue and has no
further relation with mod_proxy.

Thanks all who replied for the input, and if insights change
y'all will hear from me :)

Greetings,
Martijn Schoemaker

P.S.: Does anyone know a browser-like test tool which handles
      SSL and shows the actual data including headers ? I might
      even build one myself, since debugging these issues is
      now quite a pain in the *ss. I know there is an SSL ca-
      pable wget, but it's pretty irritating with cookies etc.

--
You have reached the end of the message.
Press [t] to go to the top of this message, or [c] to close it.