www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "Lancashire, Pete" <PLancash...@columbia.com>
Subject Not a Dev question .. but can someone help me
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 16:50:50 GMT
I have a need for a proxy server to hide an internal
host, and I jumped in and said Apache could be used vs.
the desire to buy and use Microsoft Proxy Server.

If there is someone that could help save Apache, I would
be most grateful, this would be a great win for OSS where
I work.

I've submitted my problem to the general Apache help list but
have not heard back.

The problem is reverse URL's are not get converted to that of
the "public" machine, the one being accessed by the users.

Anyway, would the list mind if I post what I have so far ?

Thanks,

-pete