www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <i...@apache.org>
Subject Re: filtering of proxy response
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:24:47 GMT

Hi Steven,
Thanks for using the list.
there are a couple of questions I have about your configuration, and
what you are expecting to see.

1. is the server you are proxying for capable of compressing the
information (ie.. does IT have gzip compression)
2. are you trying to get the proxy server to do the compression
3. what kind of config are you using to add deflate to the filter chain

TIA
Ian