www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From lims...@charteredsemi.com
Subject Reverse Proxy to backend servers listening on HTTPS
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:28:14 GMT

Hi,

I am facing some problems configuring mod_proxy to reverse-proxy https
request to a backend server (also listening on HTTPS). Http request works
fine and I have already configured mod-SSL on the apache and it
(standalone) works fine too. The only problem is when I try to proxy the
request to a backend server.

Do I have to configure a client SSL cert to be presented to the backend
server when establishing a connection to it from the apache?

Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

rgds,
SehChwan

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]