www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ilija Stankovski <ili...@psynch.com>
Subject Re: SSL support for mod_proxy ...
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:38:00 GMT
Hi Graham ...

You were absolutely correct with your assumption that mod_ssl in
conjunction with mod_proxy can do reverse proxying to HTTPS backend
server.

I appreciate your response and helpfulness...

--

Regards.

            ______________________________________

             Ilija Stankovski
             Infrastructure Technology Manager
             Mercury Information Technology Inc.
             Tel: (403) 233-0740
             Fax: (403) 233-0725
             E-mail: ilijas@psynch.com
             http://www.psynch.com

  "If you send me an e-mail request, and I do not respond within 3
  hours, please send it again to 'support@psynch.com' as I may be
  unavailable."