www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From "Tikka, Sami" <Sami.Ti...@F-Secure.com>
Subject ap_proxyerror on windows
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:23:44 GMT
Hello. I'm coding an output filter, which I want to attach to Apache 2.0.43
mod_proxy. Basically it works but I'm polishing the filter's error reporting.

Upon error I have tried to set 'f->r->status = HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR;'
but that doesn't help, the reply still comes back "200 OK".

On Linux I have successfully called ap_proxyerror() and that seems to do the
trick. On Windows the linker complains ap_proxyerror is an unresolved symbol.

What is the correct way for a proxy output filter to return an error to the
browser?

--
Sami Tikka, senior software engineer, F-Secure Corporation
tel: +358 9 2520 5115, fax: +358 9 2520 5015