www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Fabiano Felix <fe...@getnet.com.br>
Subject Re: Apache reverse proxy x OWA authentication
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:55:48 GMT
Hello ,

I have success in reverse proxy to OWA/Exch2K with Apache2, but I have
another problem: in some parts of OWA (specifically in pages that they
require NTFS authentication), I receive the following message:
    Unknow authentication method.

I have too a https backend...

I search but I didnt find any solution, someone has some idea  ???

With best regards,

Fabiano