www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Zhou <sz...@brience.com>
Subject RE: filtering of proxy response
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:10:48 GMT
Ian,

Thanks for the response. See below for my answers to your questions.

Some are, and some are not. The idea is to setup a forward compression proxy
server
so that the content fetched from remote sites will be compressed before it
is delivered
to the client agent.

> 2. are you trying to get the proxy server to do the compression
Yes.

> 3. what kind of config are you using to add deflate to the
> filter chain
I have tried both of
	AddOutputFilter DEFLATE html
and