www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen van den Horn <J.vandenH...@marviQ.com>
Subject Re: Mod_Proxy Connection:Close Workaround?
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 08:38:11 GMT
Older versions of Apache exhibit this behaviour - that is Keep-Alive is
not supported (in fact, communication to the backend by mod_proxy is
always HTTP/1.0). You might wanna try the latest 1.3.x or 2.0.x releases
- they should support HTTP/1.1 and keep-alives from the browser to the
proxy (but not from the proxy to the machine your proxying the request to).

Jeroen