www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Pavan Balaji <bal...@cis.ohio-state.edu>
Subject Re: proxy performance
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:45:03 GMT

No. I meant apache 2.0 was giving about 1.5 times better performance :-).
Sorry about the confusion.

 -- Pavan

        Pavan Balaji,           |    774, Dreese Labs,
        1584, Worthington St,   |    2015, Neil Avenue,
        Columbus, OH43201       |    Columbus, OH43210
        (614) 327 0973          |    (614) 292 8458

"Being happy doesn't mean that everything's perfect... It just means that
you have decided to see Beyond the Imperfections"  -- Rash