www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Carretti Enrico <carretti.enrico.26...@unimo.it>
Subject Authentication on forward proxy
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:30:38 GMT
Hi all,
this is my problem: I want to use Apache as a forward proxy to let the clients
of my lan to request external webn pages and I want that these clients
authenticate to the proxy. When I used apache as a "normal" web server I used
to protect some directories using the <Directory> ... </Directory> directive;

in particular I used a third-part module (mod_auth_kerb) to perform auht
against Kerberos. My question is if it's possible to request auth every time
that a client request a connection to the proxy. Thanks in advance
Enrico