www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Reverse Proxy and MS Sharepoint question. (Apache possibly mishandling poorly formatted Satus-Line header)
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:51:45 GMT
Duncan, Brian M. wrote:

>  I sent this around 10 months ago to  the help  list. (NO REPLIES)  Will
> try one more time  on this list, since it says it is PROXY related.  And
> this looks like a bug.  (If I am wrong here, please let me know)
>
>  MS now admits to this "bug" but tells us they won't fix this till SP2
> for MS Sharepoint server.  (They told us it would be fixed in SP1, but
> that never happened)  And since this seems to make Apache malfunction to
> the point a buffer overflow could occurr I figured I would try again.

This topic has come up before, the archives should uncover the solution.
I do recall a workaround going in to fix this problem quite a while back.

The best place to get help is on the main Apache user's list - this list
was for development discussions on proxy, which moved back into the
mainstream httpd mailing lists quite a while back. You'll get a far
better response from the users list.

Regards,
Graham