www-modproxy-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <Ian.Hols...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: Proxy Module Development
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:02:05 GMT
Hi Mitchell.

the Proxy code was modified to work with the Apache2.0 codebase about 3
years ago (which is when this mailing list started)

There have been some changes to the proxy codebase in 2.1/2.2 to add
some new features such as ajp (which is a alternative method to
communicate with tomcat servers), and load balancing support so that
different load balancing algorithms could be written and used with the
proxy codebase.

regards
Ian

--