www-release-discuss mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question on release process - making release public by svn move
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:02:15 GMT

1)
svnmucc -m logmsg -U https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/   \
        mv dev/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2         \
           release/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2     \
        mv dev/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2.asc     \
           release/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2.asc

2)
svn mv https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2 \
       https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/subversion/subversion-1.7.4.tar.bz2.asc \
       https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/subversion/