www-repository mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cos...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should be in the MetaData
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:45:01 GMT
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

> I don't really intend to have an english discussion on this, I would
> rather discuss in Java.  I'm approximately 3-5 days away from having
> this done...

I have a feeling that if people would first discuss things in english
we wouldn't have the current mess of XML vocabularies ( and not only )...

So - we'll have yet another 4-5 "original" XML DTDs, with some code that
support them. Like that's what we're missing.

Sometimes it's good to first do and discuss later. But usually it's
good to first think - and that may involve discussion with other people
like those who may be affected - and do later.

Costin