www-repository mailing list archives

From "Anou Manavalan" <anou_m...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposals
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 21:24:38 GMT

>I concur,  it is just shifting the the problem.  Is xerces in  XML or Web
>Services or Text Processing or  Library or Core or Utility or Base or
>Transormation or .....

:-) You ask me, then I would say XML-Parser.  I unerstand it is hard to
group them into one, but every project focuses on one thing, if it falls
under the already existing one, put it under that, if not create something
specific.

I will probably agree with the same old URI, but I just want to look at it
from a user point of view ( Use case - isn't this user focussed :-)

With repositories growing fast, it needs to be searched and there should be
a keyword search that assists faster search ( speaking from the established
UDDI Repository and Database point of view ).

With no responses supporting this idea, I guess I will put this idea to rest
in peace ;-)

regards,
-Anou

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over
limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es