www-repository mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@apache.org>
Subject Removing interim dated builds from /www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 04:34:23 GMT
Please excuse the cross post. I'm planning to run some commands on the
java-repository to remove interim builds and SNAPSHOTS. Specifically,
I'll be running:

> #!/bin/sh
>
 > LOCATION=/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository
 >
> find ${LOCATION} -name '*200[0-4]*' | while read j;
> do
>    rm -f $j;
> done
>
> find ${LOCATION} -name '*SNAPSHOT*' | while read j;
> do
>    rm -f $j;
> done
>
> find ${LOCATION} -name '*snapshot-version*' | while read j;
> do
>    rm -f $j;
> done

I want to announce this so that folks have an opportunity to object or
make other recommendations.

For anyone wondering, all these files are currently available in
/www/archive.apache.org/dist/java-repository as well. So if anything
needs recovery it can be recovered from there.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Open Source Software Developer