www-repository mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Sync from m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository to m2 central mirrors?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:57:52 GMT
Hi,

Am I the only one nervous about automatically having a drone sign
artifacts and publish them on mirrors? Perhaps this is ok for
SNAPSHOT builds, and perhaps that's what this email thread is all
about. In that case, never mind.

It seems that automatic builds are fine for developers in their own
projects but once your PMC votes to make a release that's the time to
"promote" a build, get an authorized release manager to sign it, and
ship it to the repository that syncs to the mirrors.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!