www-repository mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jackrabbit-core-1.1.jar not found
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 19:15:46 GMT
Seems that they were not converted from m1 to m2 and m1 repo is just a
redirection to m2.
I'm gonna "touch" the jars to trigger the conversion. Let me know if
in 10 hours it doesn't show up under
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-core/

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.