www-retreats mailing list archives

From Hyrum K Wright <hy...@hyrumwright.org>
Subject Car Hire from Knockree on Sunday morning?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:29:47 GMT
Hi all!

I'm looking forward to the 2nd Apache retreat at the Knockree Hostel.
As is my habit, I'll be attending Church services in Bray the Sunday
of the retreat.  As the services start at 11:00am, the busses into
Bray on Sundays don't start running early enough to get me there in
time.  Does anybody know if either a Taxi or a private car is
available from the hostel to Bray that morning?  If so, where could I
go to get more information on costs?  (The hostel might know this
information, but I don't have a way to contact them directly.)

Thanks!

-Hyrum