www-retreats mailing list archives

From zoe slattery <zoe.slatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lifts, etc
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 17:44:30 GMT
On 07/05/2011 12:31, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who helped to pull this together.
>
> (Having some issues logging in to the wiki :-/ so posting to list until
> I sort them out)
>
> My flight is scheduled to land at Dublin at 07:25 (though delays are
> likely). If anyone has space from the airport or dublin city centre, a
> lift would be great. If not, that's fine.

There are two cars leaving Dublin early on Friday. I already have two
people and can take you too. Alasdair will put his car on the liftshare
(http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/LiftShareRetreat11) page but was also
having issues with the wiki.

> I probably should have posted about diet but it's a bit complex and not
> too much of a worry any more. I'm happy to eat what I can but if the
> hostel wants numbers then vegetarian[-egg+beef+lamb] is a reasonable
> approximation. (But the drugs mean I'm tolerating much better now so no
> need to worry too much.)
We've just had the menus from the hostel - Noirin should be mailing you
all with choices soon. Hopefully there will be something that suits, if
not I'm sure it won't be a problem to pick up some more food.

Zoe