Hello,

I am contacting you because I am trying to have spam links that point to my site removed from around the web. In searching through my backlink profile, I came across a link that exists solely to create link popularity (a previous company set several spam links, as a new employee of this firm my job is to remove the spam from the previous company that managed the firms online marketing):

http://wiki.apache.org/james/LouagoyfP

The link points to the site www.thewashingtonadvocates.com with the anchor text “Washington personal injury lawyer”

If there is anything you need from me to get this link removed please let me know and I would be glad to help.

Regards,

Brian Julkunen

Logo - injury attorneys on white - no drop shadow - large copy

The Advocates- Driggs, Bills & Day

331 South 600 East

Salt Lake City, Utah 84102

cell (801) 669-1512