www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Summary of ApacheBarCamp Sri Lanka
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:29:27 GMT
On 27 February 2012 04:14, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:07 AM, Ross Gardler
> <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> In summary, this was not a barcamp, it should not have been called a
>> barcamp.
>
> FWIW, this is why I always thought Roadshow was a happy middle ground
> between Barcamp & Apachecon.  YMMV.

I agree.

>> Well done to everyone involved with organising it.
>
> I'm very happy to hear it went well!  Congrats to all!
>
> Are there any pictures anywhere?  -- justin

There was a camera around, Hopefully Sagara will be able to tell us
when they are up.

NB there is a second day today, but it is really a separate event, new
location, overlapping organisers. I'll send a summary of this event
when complete, it's going well right now (Nick and I just managed to
get a later speaker to allow us to hijack their slot for a real
barcamp session).

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)