www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Anyone interested in a one day event in Bangalore?
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 03:25:02 GMT
Hi Nick,

We have already announced the event on the Meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Bangalore-Group/events/104410272/
and
https://citrix.podio.com/apache-cloudstack-india-user-group/

Around 27 people signed up so far, and once we announce the venue I am pretty sure that the
number will go up. We have observed this pattern with the Meetups.

We have also tried to reach out to the Hadoop and Cassandra organizers. However, we have not
yet heard from them.  We shall try to contact them, again.

Hyderabad CloudStack members who are also part of Hadoop, have already announced on the Hadoop
Meetup page.

Now, it is only the matter of venue, and for which I copied the CloudStack leadership on a
different thread because I thought they have the right contact to help us find a convenient
venue.

We shall sort out the venue part today and mail you with details.

Thank You
-Radhika