www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Anyone interested in a one day event in Bangalore?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:16:19 GMT
Hi Nick,

Let us know if the conference is still on. PESIT college which agreed to host the conference
is one of the prestigious colleges in Bangalore. Facilities also seems promising plus they
can arrange for a good internet bandwidth(cost need to be borne by the sponsors but they have
a team to setup it up etc). We need to finalize on the agenda, topics, speakers, on which
topics we want to have a Hack sessions plus sponsorship etc.

Thanks,
RamG

-----Original Message-----
From: Radhika Puthiyetath
Sent: 13 March 2013 15:15
To: Nick Burch
Cc: small-events-discuss@apache.org; Ram Ganesh; david@gnsa.us
Subject: RE: Anyone interested in a one day event in Bangalore?

Hello Nick,

Today we had a discussion with Dr. Dinkar Sitaram, the Head of the Department Head, Center
for Cloud Computing and Big Data at PESIT.

They confirmed that they can  host the event at their campus. The facility that they offered
for the event looks very promising.

Now,  waiting to hear from you about the following:

1. Agenda (Hadoop group have promised two talks from their end. CloudStack can plan one or
two.) 2. Sponsorship for the logistics

Meanwhile, we will announce the venue in the Meetup page.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks and Regards
-Radhika