www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Anyone interested in a one day event in Bangalore?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:44:42 GMT
Hello Nick,

Today we had a discussion with Dr. Dinkar Sitaram, the Head of the Department Head, Center
for Cloud Computing and Big Data at PESIT.

They confirmed that they can  host the event at their campus. The facility that they offered
for the event looks very promising.

Now,  waiting to hear from you about the following:

1. Agenda (Hadoop group have promised two talks from their end. CloudStack can plan one or
two.)
2. Sponsorship for the logistics

Meanwhile, we will announce the venue in the Meetup page.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Thanks and Regards
-Radhika