www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Upcoming BarCamps
Date Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:14:45 GMT
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013, Kevin Meyer - KMZ wrote:
> I've recently moved to Ljubljana, and would be interested in knowing
> who's here and thinking about hosting an event...

If memory serves correct, a few Apache members work for a firm that has an
office in Ljubljana, with quite a few people in it who use (even if them
might not contribute to) Apache projects. Whoever that was (but I
forget...) said they (the members) go out there fairly often, and would be
willing to work with their local colleagues to help put on an event.

Can anyone remember who that is, so Kevin can get in touch with them about
making it happen? :)

Nick