www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Apache BarCamp Boston Sponsorship
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 13:17:19 GMT
The key issue with approaching organizations that in the ASF Sponsorship
program is coordinating with fundraising@.  While Concom types may have
some advice, the real issue is ensuring Upayivira and folks on
fundraising@ get you in touch with the right contacts at Sponsor
companies in the right way.

I would just email fundraising@ with proposed the plan and the specific
companies, and get their advice.

Note: we should be careful to only name prospective event sponsors in
private lists, to avoid unfortunate surprises.

- Shane