www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <ma...@xs4all.nl>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Meetup NL (Apeldoorn) - Enterprise OSGi
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 09:04:29 GMT
Mohammad and I are proud to announce the first Apache Meetup NL of 2013:

After a break in the winter months, we are proud to announce the next Apache Meetup in Apeldoorn
on Wednesday, May 8th, starting at 17:30.

The session is generously hosted by Be Informed at their offices at the Wapenrustlaan 11-31
in Apeldoorn. More details about how to get there can be found here: http://www.beinformed.com/BeInformed/website/nl/NL/Headquarters?init=true.
They will also provide food and drinks for all attendees.

The location will be able to host 24 people, so make sure you sign up to ensure your spot.

As usual for these meet ups, we do not have a fixed agenda for the evening. People are encouraged
to contribute whatever questions, talks or discussions and we will finalise the agenda at
the meet up. Feel free to propose something beforehand. You can do that right here on the
meet up site.

Xander, committer at Apache Felix, will do a presentation on the road to Enterprise OSGi that
Be Informed went through with their product, and he will also touch on how they adopted open
source technology in their architecture. However, we are definitely open to talks about completely
different subjects as well.

We're looking forward to meeting you all in Apeldoorn on the 8th!

For more details, see:
http://www.meetup.com/apachemeetup-nl/events/114946452/

Greetings, Marcel