www-small-events-discuss mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upcoming BarCamps
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 11:43:44 GMT
On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Kanchana Welagedara <kanchana@opensource.lk
> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> I will be helping out with Boston and NY Barcamp events. I would like to
> know teams

We have a wiki going for BarCamp Boston at
https://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/BarCampBoston2013.  Feel free to
add yourself the list of organizers if you think you have time to help.

-Matt